- Preparation time = 15 minutes
- Total time = 45 minutes
- Good for = 25 servings
- rolled oats = 1 cup
- almond butter = 1/2 cup
- maple syrup = 1/3 cup
- dried apricots (finely chopped) = 1/4 cup
- slivered almonds = 1/4 cup
- cashews (finely chopped) = 1/4 cup
- poppy seeds = 1 tablespoon
- lemon zest from 1/2 lemon
- lemon juice = 2 teaspoons
- almonds (chopped) = optional, readily prepared
- Combine the following ingredients in a large bowl: almond butter, oats, apricots, maple syrup, cashews, almonds, lemon zest, poppy seeds, and lemon juice.
- After mixing thoroughly, refrigerate the mixture for around 30 minutes.
- With the use of your dampened hands, gather a tablespoon of the freshly refrigerated mixture and form it into a ball.
- Repeat the procedure until all of the mixtures are made into balls.
- You can roll each ball mixture into the chopped almonds.