- Preparation time = 20 minutes
- Total time = 450 minutes
- Good for = 16 servings
- blueberries = 2 cups
- granulated sugar = 1/2 cup
- cornstarch = 1 tablespoon
- lemon zest (large strips) = 2 strips
- lemon juice = 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Graham cracker crumbs = 2 cups
- butter (melted, unsalted) = 1/3 cup
- granulated sugar = 1/4 cup
- cream cheese (plain, softened) = 1 pack of 250 grams
- condensed milk (sweetened) = 1 can of 300 mL
- sour cream = 2 cups
- vanilla = 1 teaspoon
- Mix in a small heated saucepan the following ingredients: blueberries, cornstarch, sugar, lemon juice and zest.
- Allow the mixture to boil. Afterward, reduce the heat to a medium.
- Stir occasionally the mixture for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Remove it from the stove and let it cool. Remove then the lemon zest.
- In making the crust, mix thoroughly together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a 9-inch square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze the mixture for 30 minutes until it becomes firm.
- To make the fillings, use an electric mixer to mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Spread the filling over the recently-frozen crust.
- Drop mounds of the cooled blueberry mixture on top.
- Using the tip of a knife, draw through the filling to make a marbled effect.
- Cover it and freeze for 6 hours until firm.
- To prepare for serving, transfer the blueberry cake to the refrigerator and let it stay for 30 minutes.