The ranking for best restaurants of 2020 is based on the performances of 2019. Around 103 individuals are carefully selected as reviewers. Aside from personal opinions, a data-driven approach is also a factor in ranking restaurants.
Another factor for making this list is the response made in dealing with the ongoing pandemic. This is an economic crisis that spares no one, but the ability of the restaurant to adapt to the difficult circumstances influence their ranking on the list. Out of the top 100 restaurants, here are 5 of them considered as the best.
- Alo = The disciplined kitchen is known for the usage of cutting-edge techniques and a selection of luxurious ingredients.
- Lawrence = The classical French restaurant features the famous, signature stuffed quail dish featured in ‘Babette’s Feast’, a Danish film.
- Joe Beef = Joe Beef stays on its old school roots with a mission to provide hearty yet less expensive comfort foods.
- Langdon Hall = Most of the restaurant’s ingredients are grown and harvested on their own property. The restaurant can turn a simple vegetable into a desirable dish.
- Raymonds = Aside from the desserts and wine selection, Raymonds offer exotic dishes that can truly blow away any customer.