- Preparation time = 15 minutes
- Total time = 255 minutes
- Good for = 6 servings
- rolled oats = 1 cup
- cinnamon = 1 teaspoon
- dark chocolate (coarsely chopped) = 1/4 cup
- pumpkin seeds (roasted) = 1/4 cup
- cranberries (dried, coarsely chopped) = 1/4 cup
- honey = 1/4 cup
- coconut flakes (unsweetened) = 2 tablespoons
- Line the baking sheet with a parchment paper on a prepared pan.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients consistently until they are fully mixed.
- After mixing the ingredients, spread the mixture over the prepared pan.
- Cover it with a separate sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll out the covered mixture using a rolling pin until the thickness is about 1 inch.
- After rolling them thin, refrigerate the mixture for 4 hours until it becomes hardened.
- Take out the mixture from the refrigerator and cut it into bars of equal lengths.